Get your catheter and ostomy supplies at little or no cost to you. If you have Medicare and secondary insurance, you may qualify to receive your medical supplies at no cost to you! If you are still going to the local pharmacy, we can help you get the supplies you need. How it works: Medicare covers your medical supplies at 80% of their fee schedule after your annual deductible. Annual deductibles are $147.00 and apply to all of your medical costs, such as doctor’s visits, etc. Supplemental insurance to Medicare usually covers the remaining 20% co-pay. Omegle Random Chat Page
The process to receive your catheter and ostomy suuplies: Once you complete the enrollment form, we will verify your insurance benefits and get a prescription from your doctor. Then we contact you to explain your benefits prior to shipping your first order. Every three months we will mail your supplies to your home, free of charge – we just need your authorization prior to each refill. We accept assignment from you to bill Medicare and/or private insurance directly, and allow the insurance approved fee for covered services. Our highly trained staff will handle all the necessary insurance paperwork on your behalf.
SIGN UP TODAY!
Sign up today and you will receive a free Comfort Kit to help you carry your catheter or ostomy supplies.
Get started by simply filling out the contact form on the right side of your screen!