Comfort Medical has launched a new way of taking care of your patients!
At Comfort Medical, we believe patients deserve more than products – they deserve to get the practical and emotional support the y need to help them navigate through their condition.
Living with a chronic condition is not only about day-to-day practicalities – it is also about overcoming everyday challenges to live the life you want. Aside from a hassle-free process of managing prescriptions, handling paperwork and billing insurance directly, Comfort Medical now supports patients through a series of comprehensive educational emails, letters and calls.
We now offer patients the following resources:
- Welcome kit: with relevant information about their condition, Comfort Medical, insurance coverage and an educational booklet about their condition.
- Welcome call: we call patients one day after first order to ensure they’ve received their product and know how to use them.
- Mid cycle call: we call patients before it’s time to reorder to ask if they’ve been experiencing any issues and help solve them if possible. We will always reinforce the importance of seeking HCP advice when we identify issues requiring your intervention.
- Order reminders: we always remind your patients when it’s time to reorder so they never run out of supplies.
- Troubleshooting questions: we ask relevant questions around patient wellbeing, complications and water intake, to quickly identify issues that may require your medical advice.
- Additional support: we facilitate access to manufacturer support programs.
Do what’s best for your patients
We feel confident that we will be the right partner for your patients and hope you will take time to consider referring your patients to us.
Referring patients to Comfort Medical is easy! Just call 800-480-2092, or fax your prescription to 800-945-4093.